This Service Technician role will be hired on as a contract to perm position.
- Service Technician will provide diagnostic analysis, repair and/or preventative maintenance of customer products in service shops or installations at customer locations.
- Service Technician will handle tear down and rebuild of heavy equipment.
- Service Technician will prepare and submit written reports of in-house or site visit inspections with recommendations. Review and edit reports before they are sent to the customer.
- Service Technician will train employees, customers and vendors in correct operation and maintenance of product.
- Service Technician will assist in development of service bulletins, procedures, etc. for both warranty products and out-of-warranty service.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Excellent knowledge of all the mechanical aspects of the machinery/product line
Experience with compressor or pumps highly desired
Welding experience a plus
Must be able to read blueprints, good math aptitude
Must have experience operating a Fork Lift
Excellent communication skills required to explain operations and maintenance of products
Technical/vocational or high School diploma or GED required. Good computer skills necessary