Our client is hiring a Human Resource Manager to oversee the HR operations of their Houston facility. This position reports directly to the VP Operations, and is a hands-on HR role, with some international interactions. The human resource manager is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with management in supporting the Company’s HR needs. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Currently this role will not manage any direct reports.
- Human Resource Manager will administer various human resource plans and procedures for all personnel.
- Human Resource Manager will assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and prepare and maintain the employee
- Human Resource Manager will participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems, domestically and globally.
- The HR Manager will lead and conduct recruiting efforts and the on-boarding process, including facilitation of new hire orientation for all departments. This position will also monitor the performance evaluation program and facilitate evaluation periods.
- Human Resource Manager will perform benefit administration and communicate benefits information to the
- The HR Manager will be responsible for maintaining the affirmative action program and EEO reports
- Human Resource Manager will handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required, along with a 5 years of related HR experience. PHRM or SPHRM desired.