Opportunity available for a Sr. Application Engineer to join a global company in a stand out position! This Sr. Application Engineer will:
- Validate and prepare complete costing and technical proposal
- Review customer specifications and prepare request of quotation for the auxiliaries
- Interface with procurement for the costing of critical items
- Join regional and global procurement team members in scouting for new suppliers to be added to the vendor list
- Contribute to the developing of the standard regional costs for auxiliaries items and implement the standard tools
- Ensure fast and on-time transitions to the contract teams, upon closure of the projects.
- Provide proactive technical support to the sales managers during technical meetings on customer premises
- Benchmarking of products with competition in terms of costs
Qualified candidates for the Sr. Application Engineer role:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 5 years job related Application Engineer experience
- Rotating equipment experience is HIGHLY desirable.
- Six Sigma experience a plus
- SAP experience a plus